Sunday, December 8, 2013

Way Too Long

Hello to the blogasphere,

It's been way too long since I blogged-February-now that's embarrassing. So much has happened.

1st - I moved my studio to the building that's houses LexArts: the umbrella org for the all the arts in Lexington. Neat place to be but I miss the art crew at Artists Attic.
2nd - In September my husband and I travelled to the southwest, visiting Santa Fe, Taos, Painted Desert and the amazing Grand Canyon.
3rd - In October our very sweet friends ask us to join them in Kauai, Hawaii for the 2nd week of their vacation. Again an amazing place and yes, I tried to surf but managed only to get up on my hands and knees. Oh well, at least I tried.

I'll be posting some pastels from my trips and some new pastels from my "close-up" series which started with creek images from Red River Gorge.

Now I have to remember how to attach photos. :-) It only took me 20 minutes to get logged in - the old forgetting my password and all the changes due to the lovely Time Warner Cable change over from Insight.

I do love winter. It's a quiet, contemplative time and I plan on working daily AND posting many of my new pieces.

Just to get back into the swing of things I'll post the image I'm using on my new business cards.
"Shaker Trail" pastel 14"x30"

No comments:

Post a Comment